The contest is CLOSED, thank you for participating!
Look out for winners announcement on 19 August 2016!
Tech11 Blog Contest
11street, one of the largest e-malls in Malaysia, will be organising its inaugural online electronics expo – Tech11 – to offer Malaysian consumers with up to 70% discounts on more than 500 popular electronic products. Among the products lined up are mobile gadgets, computers and laptops, home appliances, home entertainment systems and cameras.
To mark its first Tech11, 11street will be giving away more than RM500,000 worth of bonus coupons, to enable consumers to save more as they enjoy the convenience of online shopping.
A comprehensive showcase of the hottest electronic deals in Malaysia, Tech11 will feature over 20 popular tech brands, namely Deka, Faber, Logitech, MaxGear, Midea, Philips, Samsung, Seagate, ViewSonic and many more.
The online campaign provides a platform for tech savvy individuals to have a first peek at newly launched electronic products, such the Faber Cooker, AOC ‘s 35” LED curve monitor and many more. 11street is also organising a contest giveaway in conjunction with Tech11 and the campaign will run from 8 to 14 August 2016.
For more information, please visit http://www.11street.my/evt/tech11.
- Which of the following brands are sponsors of Tech11?
D. All of the above
- Select two dedicated time slots for Daily Flash Sale. * answers can be found at 11street <http://www.11street.my/evt/tech11>
A. 11am and 3pm
B. 11am and 5pm
C. 10am and 3pm
D. 9am and 3pm
- Select the campaign period for Tech11.
A. 8 -14 September 2016
B. 8 – 14 August 2016
C. 22 – 28 August 2016
D. 22 – 28 September 2016
- Complete the slogan
I can find what I love at 11street_______________________________ ( 11 words or less)
Tech11 Blog Contest (“Contest”)
PART A: ABOUT THE CONTEST
- This Contest is organised by Celcom Planet Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”) and is open to individuals who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria for the Contest as set out in Clause 2 of Part B below (“Eligibility Criteria”).
- The Contest will begin at 12:00 AM, 8 August 2016 and end at 11:59 PM, 14 August 2016 (“Contest Period”).
- How to join the Contest
Step 1: Answer all 3 open-ended questions and 1 open questions with 11 words
Step 2: Submit your entry via email to email@example.com together with the following details:
Email Subject: Tech11 Blog Contest
- Your full name as per NRIC or passport;
- NRIC / Passport No.;
- Address; and
- Your contact number.
- The correct and most creative entry will stand a chance to win the prize.
- Winners will be announced on the 11street Blog.
- Prize List
Consolation Prize x2
PS: Can’t wait to own it? Click on the list to 11street website to purchase
PART B: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTEST
- APPLICABILITY AND BINDING EFFECT
- The following terms and conditions (“Contest T&Cs”) shall be binding on all entrants who participate in the Contest (“Entrant(s)”).
- The Contest will be held during the Contest Period as set out in Item 2 of Part A. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion, to vary, postpone or re-schedule the dates of the Contest or extend the Contest Period, at any time and without any liability.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion, to change, amend, delete or add to the Contest T&Cs and other applicable rules and regulations, at any time and without any liability.
- The Organiser may terminate or suspend the Contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion in which case, the Organiser may elect not to award the Prizes. Such termination or suspension will not give rise to any claim by the Entrants. If the Contest is resumed by the Organiser, the Entrants shall abide by the Organiser’s decision regarding resumption of the Contest and disposition of the Prizes.
- Entrants must be individuals who:
- are aged 18 and above;
- possess a valid Malaysian National Registration Identity Cards (“NRIC”) or passport; and
- reside in Malaysia
- Person listed below are not eligible to participate in this Contest:
- commercial/corporate entities; and
- employees, officers, directors and/or shareholders of the Organiser and their immediate family members (i.e. spouse, children, parents and siblings).
- Entrants may be required to submit proof of their eligibility, including providing a copy of their NRIC, passport or other supporting documents/materials (“ID Document”) for the Organiser’s verification and validation purposes.
- CONTEST ENTRY
3.1 By submitting a Contest entry, the Entrant shall be deemed to have read, understood, accepted and agree to be bound by the Contest T&Cs.
3.2 Submission of a Contest entry does not guarantee the Entrant’s actual participation in the Contest. Proof of a submitted Contest entry does not constitute proof or evidence that the Organiser has received the Contest entry or that the Entrant has participated in the Contest.
3.3 The Organiser shall be entitled to reject or refuse participation by the Entrant for any reason, including but not limited to non-fulfilment or non-adherence of any provisions of the Contest T&Cs.
4.1 The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify Entrant(s) and/or revoke the Prizes at any stage of the Contest if:-
4.1.1 The Entrant(s) does not meet any of the Eligibility Criteria;
4.1.2 The Entrant(s) breaches any of the Contest T&Cs or other rules and regulations of the Contest or has violated any applicable laws or regulations;
4.1.3 In the Organiser’s sole determination, it believes that the Entrant(s) has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest by fraud, cheating, deception or manipulation of the Contest mechanics; and/or
4.1.4 The Entrant fails to submit the required ID Document within such timeframe as may be required by the Organiser.
4.2 In the event of a disqualification after the Prizes has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its value from the ineligible Entrant(s).
5.1 The Entrant represents and warrants with the Organiser that –
5.1.1 the Entrant has met all the Eligibility Criteria and has the right, authority and power to enter into the Contest in accordance with Contest T&Cs; and
5.1.2 the Entrant shall, as soon as practicable, provide such proof as the Organiser requires, including but not limited to the ID Document.
5.2 In consideration of the Organiser offering the Entrant the opportunity to participate in the Contest, the Entrant hereby unconditionally and irrevocably:
5.2.1 confirms that the Entrant has read, understood and agrees to abide by the Contest T&Cs and shall cooperate and follow all directions given to the Entrant;
5.2.2 agrees to the use of the Entrant’s name and/or likeness and to the use of any personal information/data submitted/available in the Contest and Organiser’s database (“Personal Data”), without compensation, for the Organiser’s promotional and marketing purposes. The Entrant further acknowledges that in respect of any Personal Data disclosed to the Organiser or obtained by the Organiser pursuant to this Contest, the Entrant has consented to or is authorised for the disclosure of such Personal Data under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”);
5.2.3 agrees that the Prizes to be awarded in the Contest is contingent upon:
(i) the accuracy of the information provided and disclosures made by the Entrant of the Entrant’s particulars/details; and
(ii) the full and complete performance of the Entrant’s warranties, undertakings and obligations hereunder;
5.2.4 agrees that the Entrant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute; and
5.2.5 agrees that the Entrant shall not without the prior written consent from the Organiser publish or disclose any information in connection with the Contest or Prizes (including without limitation, to any representatives of media in any form whatsoever).
- DECISION IS FINAL, ABSOLUTE AND BINDING
6.1 The Organiser’s decisions on all matters relating to the Contest (including without limitation, mechanics of the Contest, selection of winners and/or any decisions made) shall be final, absolute and binding on the Entrants. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge in respect of any decision of the Organiser will be entertained.
6.2 The Entrants shall neither dispute nor make any oral or written complaints, public announcements or statements on the same whether during or after the Contest Period.
7.1 The Prizes for the Contest shall be as set out in Item 6 of Part A. The Organiser may choose to appoint third party agents/service providers to provide and/or deliver the Prizes on behalf of the Organiser.
7.2 The winners’ names will be notified or announced using such mode and in such manner as the Organiser deems fit.
7.3 In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a Prize, the Prize shall be forfeited and will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of the Organiser.
7.5 The Prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the winners and is awarded by the Organiser “as-is” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. The winners shall execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Organiser, if so required, in order to receive the Prize.
8.1 All costs incurred by the Entrants in relation to the Contest including without limitation Internet Service Provider (ISP) charges, transport costs, communication charges and other related costs incurred by the Entrants as a result of and/or pursuant to his/her participation in the Contest, shall be solely borne by the Entrants.
8.2 The Organiser shall not be under any obligation to reimburse the Entrants for any portion of such costs and expenses incurred thereof.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
9.1 The Organiser shall not be responsible for any computer system, phone line, technical, hardware, software, or program failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, incomplete and/or garbled or delayed computer transmission or failure or instability of network connections that may occur in the course of the Entrants submitting the Contest entry.
9.2 In no event shall the Organiser be liable to the Entrants or to anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection with the Contest, the Prizes and the Entrant’s participation in the Contest including any cancellation or postponement of the Contest.
10.1 The Contest shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. It shall be the Entrant’s responsibility and obligation to ensure compliance with all laws that are applicable and relevant to the Contest, the Prizes and the Entrant’s participation in the Contest.
10.2 The Organiser, its appointed agents/service providers and representatives shall not be liable to perform any of their obligations in respect of the Contest, the Contest T&Cs or any rules and regulations thereof where they are unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond their control and shall not be liable to compensate the Entrants in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances.
10.3 The Organiser shall be entitled to assign or sub-license the whole or any part of its rights hereunder to any third party as may be determined by the Organiser.
10.4 The Organiser’s failure to enforce any of the Contest T&Cs shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10.5 If any of the Contest T&Cs shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such Contest T&Cs shall not affect the other provisions and all provisions not affected shall remain in full force and effect.